How to register for Gymnastics Classes/Camp at the Coral Gables War Memorial Youth Center
Register in person:
You may register in person during the Youth Center’s open office hours on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8am-12pm. Beginning March 22 the office hours will go back to its normal times, 8am-8pm.
- Go to: http://www.playgables.com
- Log in to your account. If you don’t already have an account, you will need to create one and wait for confirmation before registering. Confirmation can take anywhere from 1-7 days
- Once logged in:
- Choose/click either: “Athletics” or “Camp”
- From the drop down lists choose: Type: “Athletic Sports Program” or “Camp”
Subtype: “Gymnastics” (for classes) or “Gymnastics Spring/Summer Camp” (for camp)
- Click: Search & choose your class
No parent viewing for the time being
Due to Covid restrictions held but the City, there will be no parent viewing at this facility until Covid restrictions are lifted. We are apologize in advance for this inconvenience which beyond our control. You may drop off your child at the front entrance of the War Memorial Center 5 minutes before their class start time. Pick up will be in the same location following their gymnastics lesson.